Friday, February 1, 2008

It's aliveeee !!!

Thanks to Jess, I have, as of now, created my third personal blog. Yeap, this fellow here is number 3 ! I have this lil penchant for forgetting passwords..lolx. Goes without saying those blogs shall remain UN-updated til i manage to dredge up some long-forgotten passwords lost in my ever faulty memory. ^^;

SO. I created this thingie here at like..1 am plus plus ? Couldn't think of a name for the blog and Kimora Lee Simmons waltzed into my head. Blame the E! channel. Thus, Fabulousity is born. I don't even know if that's how it's spelt, but yeah. =p As for the squirrel bit, i had this like random memory of the little fur balls bounding across my backyard la. Weird, I know, but i like squirrels. Cute little buggers. ^^

I'll be going off to bed soon. Having LAN classes tomorrow. Tomorrow as in, saturday. Gawwwwddddd .... >.<

1 comment:

Jessica Yong said...

yay thats correct michie. thanks to ME, JESSICA YONG HUI QUEEN =) soooooooo update everyday! =) and get a cboxxxxx!