Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Budget-ing Chili's made possible

It's true ! The 5 of us managed to have lunch at BSC's Chili's for just RM 13 ++ ! ^^ Of course, we're going to have to eat mamak food for the next few days to level out expenses out .. =p I wanted to laugh my bum off at the waitress' expression. We had 2 main courses between us, and an order of *bottomless* chips. And sky juice ! =D But the chips were the cincher la. Refillable food rocks. XD

Bio practical today was .. fun. Lol. I made really (to quote Mr. Ronnie) pathetic potato cylinders. What can I say, it's my bullish nature. Instead of GENTLY pushing the cylinder out of the cork borer, I kind of STABBED it with the pin thingamajiggie. ^^;; And of course we ended up smelling like onions AGAIN since bio class seems to call for lots of onion epidermis. Which doesn't bode well for me since I ALWAYS seem to be having onion problems. ><>

2 comments:

Jessica Yong said...

dum de la dum...update gurl!
im gonna drive too =)

Jessica Yong said...

i dont see updatess!!!